Are you ready to join our fun, local and growing Sioux Falls team?
Our team is made up of self-motivated team players that enjoy fast-moving workdays and want the opportunity to grow with a small, caring company. At SEAM, we strive to be a leader in electronics recycling, security, and environmental sustainability and try to create a rewarding, engaging, and fun work environment.
About SEAM: SEAM is a full service data destruction and IT equipment disposition provider specializing in hard drive shredding and wiping, asset tracking, secure transport, testing, refurbishment, asset recovery, sorting, dismantling and recycling, all in a manner protecting customer data, the environment, and worker health and safety.
We focus on four core values that make SEAM stand out from the rest – Integrity, Relationships, Improvement, and Loyalty.
- As a certified facility, we require pre-employment drug screening.
- Valid Class A CDL with no restrictions.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English.
- Minimum 2 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Basic knowledge of truck components in order to complete pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Requires strenuous physical work; pushing, or pulling pallets with material on it, and lifting up to 50 pounds
Not only are we working every day to protect our customers from security and environmental risks, but we’ve built an incredible team that works together to succeed in the workplace and have fun doing it.
We strive to responsibly serve our customers, our team members and our community.