Customer Service Associate (click for details)
SEAM is looking for a new team member to be the "face" and "voice" of our company for our customers. We are growing and need the right person to fill this newly created position!
Summary: The Customer Service Associate (CSA) will work in support of the sales and administrative team and perform a variety of tasks related to different areas of the operation including customer service, cash registry duties, general housekeeping and other related functions. The CSA ensures an exceptional customer experience that supports SEAM’s vision to “mitigate risk” and “provide confidence”.
- Greet customers at the door and provide an enjoyable experience at the facility.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of SEAM’s services to do the following tasks:
- Answer basic questions.
- Handle drop off transactions.
- Schedule pickups and drop offs.
- Resolve minor customer complaints.
- Support customer documentation and reporting.
- Operate the cash register.
- Provide administrative support and assistance (i.e. shipping and mailing tasks).
- Create and manage inventory of office and facility supplies to ensure availability at all times.
- Create schedule and manage facility housekeeping functions to ensure “tour ready” at all times.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by management.
Pay & Perks:
- Competitive Pay - Wage will depend on experience and work history.
- Benefits available after 90 days:
- PTO - Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
REQUIREMENTS: Computer proficiency, time management skills, enjoys day-to-day interactions with new people and exhibits a friendly demeanor toward fellow staff members and customers.
Other Positions (click for details)
If you are interested in being contacted for future openings and positions, please send us your application and we will keep it in our files! Thank you!
Download and fill out a SEAM application and send it via email to email@example.com OR drop it off in person at our Sioux Falls facility.