Are you ready to join our fun, local and growing Sioux Falls team?
Our team is made up of self-motivated team players that enjoy fast-moving workdays and want the opportunity to grow with a small, caring company. At SEAM, we strive to be a leader in electronics recycling, security, and environmental sustainability and try to create a rewarding, engaging, and fun work environment.
About SEAM: SEAM is a full service data destruction and IT equipment disposition provider specializing in hard drive shredding and wiping, asset tracking, secure transport, testing, refurbishment, asset recovery, sorting, dismantling and recycling, all in a manner protecting customer data, the environment, and worker health and safety.
We focus on four core values that make SEAM stand out from the rest – Integrity, Relationships, Improvement, and Loyalty.
We're looking for a self-motivated team player that enjoys fast-moving workdays and wants the opportunity to grow with a small, caring company. At SEAM, we strive to be a leader in electronics recycling, security, and environmental sustainability and try to create a rewarding, engaging, and fun work environment.
- Location: Sioux Falls, SD
- Schedule: 40 Hours per week (Monday-Friday) with some overtime available
- Description: The Warehouse Tech Team Member role is essential to helping keep used electronics out of the landfill and making sure equipment is secure. As a member of our team, you will help dismantle electronic equipment and perform day-to-day responsibilities that include:
- Dismantling computers and electronics
- Sorting commodities
- Cleaning and organizing warehouse
- Supporting process changes and improvement
- Onsite Training
- Comfortable air conditioned and heated warehouse
- Weekly Paychecks
- Benefits after 90 days (health & dental)
- Potential Pay Increases after 90 days, 6 months and 1 year. Annual reviews after 1 year.
- Lunch provided onsite Monday - Thursday.
- As a certified facility, we require pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
- Ability to lift up to and over 50 pounds regularly
- Ability to work/stand more than 7 hours per day
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Hand-eye coordination
- Basic verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Bonus Qualifications:
- Warehouse experience
- Pallet jack and/or forklift experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- COVID-19 considerations: To keep our employees safe we provide masks, gloves and have hand sanitizers. We also practice social distancing.
Not only are we working every day to protect our customers from security and environmental risks, but we’ve built an incredible team that works together to succeed in the workplace and have fun doing it.
We strive to responsibly serve our customers, our team members and our community.