Are you ready to join our fun, local and growing Sioux Falls team?
We focus on four core values that make SEAM stand out from the rest – Integrity, Relationships, Improvement, and Loyalty.
We're looking for a self-motivated team player that enjoys fast-moving workdays and wants the opportunity to grow with a small, caring company. At SEAM, we strive to be a leader in electronics recycling, security, and environmental sustainability and try to create a rewarding, engaging, and fun work environment.
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Schedule: 40 Hours per week (Monday-Friday) with overtime available
Wage: Starting at $12/Hr + Benefits after 90 days
Description: The Warehouse Team Member role is essential to helping keep used electronics out of the landfill and making sure equipment is secure. As a member of our team, you will help dismantle electronic equipment and perform day-to-day responsibilities that include:
- Dismantling computers and electronics
- Sorting commodities
- Cleaning and organizing warehouse
- Supporting process changes and improvements
- Onsite Training
- Comfortable air conditioned and heated warehouse
- Weekly Paychecks
- Benefits after 90 days (Vacation, health & dental)
- Potential Pay Increases after 90 days, 6 months and annual reviews
- As a certified facility, we require pre-employment drug screenings
- Ability to lift up to and over 50 pounds regularly
- Ability to work/stand more than 7 hours per day
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Hand-eye coordination
- Basic verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Warehouse experience
- Pallet jack and/or forklift experience
To apply, download the application below and send via email or drop off in person at our facility.
Not only are we working every day to protect our customers from security and environmental risks, but we’ve built an incredible team that works together to succeed in the workplace and have fun doing it. We do our best to responsibly serve our customers, our team members and our community.