As the only certified provider in the Dakotas, SEAM holds the premier certifications required to provide responsible and secure ITAD services. Under these certifications, SEAM is subject to annual onsite audits by independent accredited professionals along with random, unannounced audits by certifying bodies. Internal audits are also conducted annually.
Every one of our standards is in place to provide our clients with the confidence that all of their equipment will be processed to the highest environmental, security, and ethical standards possible.
Why Certifications Matter
CERTIFICATIONS, PERMITS & LICENSES
- NAID AAA Certification
- R2v3 Certification
- e-Stewards 4.1 Certification
- ISO 14001:2015 Certification
- ISO 45001:2018 Certification
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- City of Sioux Falls Recycling Processing Permit: 21-264
- South Dakota Department of Revenue License: 1026-4404-ST
- South Dakota No Exposure Certification for Exclusion from Stormwater: NOX000156
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- View SEAM Memberships and Associations
Documentation available by request