As the only certified ITAD provider in all of the Dakotas, SEAM proudly holds the highest worldwide certifications for environmental management systems and quality processes. We are regularly audited by third party organizations to ensure our processes are meeting these standards. Our strict No-Export and No-Landfill policies ensure all electronic devices that enter our facility are recycled, reused or resold without ever being shipped to a landfill or a developing country. Most importantly, every one of our standards is in place to provide our clients with the confidence that all of their equipment will be processed to the highest environmental, secure and ethical standards possible.
R2:2013 (Responsible Recycling©) Certification
The R2 Standard provides a common set of processes, safety measures, and documentation requirements for businesses that repair and recycle used electronics. R2 is rigorously and independently audited, emphasizing data security, effective data destruction, tight security and chain of custody, quality processes, safety, and transparency. Recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), R2 is a voluntary certification designed to promote and assess responsible practices and provide essential information/assurances to prospective customers.
CERTIFICATIONS, PERMITS & LICENSES
Documentation available by request
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- R2:2013 Certification
- e-Stewards 3.0 Certification
- ISO 14001:2015 Certification
- OHSAS 18001 Certification
- National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) Membership
- City of Sioux Falls Recycling Processing Permit: 14-806909
- South Dakota Department of Revenue License: 1026-4404-ST
- South Dakota No Exposure Certification for Exclusion from Stormwater: NOX000156