Business eWaste: Why Should You Care? [Infographic]
Electronic waste, commonly referred to as e-waste, is any electronic device that has reached the end of it's useful life. Whether it is at the "end-of-life" and is completely non-functional, or just "end-of-use" and has potential to be reused, it's important to properly handle IT equipment to ensure any data contained is secured and the harmful chemicals inside are responsibly managed.
SEAM has created this electronics recycling info-graphic for businesses to walk you through:
- What is business eWaste?
- How much electronic waste are we generating?
- What are the risks to businesses if electronic devices are improperly resold or disposed of?
- What are the benefits of proper business electronics recycling?
- Environmental statistics to support your business's sustainable strategy.
- How to find a responsible IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) vendor.
- How the electronics recycling process works with a certified ITAD company.
Resell or recycle your technology equipment with a certified ITAD vendor.
Questions? Contact SEAM for more information on how you can safely and securely resell or recycle your business technology equipment: